Late post, but here are your 5 things we learned from week 10.
1. The Panthers defense is legit. Lead by middle linebacker Luke Kuechly, the Panthers went into San Francisco to defeat the 49ers 10-9. In a all out defensive battle, the Panthers was the last team standing. This looks like a scary team come playoff time. They have another challenge this Monday night when they take on the New England Patriots.
2. Nick Foles leads the Eagles into Lambeau Field to face the Aaron Rodgers less Packers. I have to say this team looks better with Foles at quarterback over Michael Vick as they defeated the Packers 27-13. Foles went 12-18 for 228 with three touchdowns. Foles has now thrown for 10 touchdowns the past two games with no interceptions. Lets see if Foles keeps up his hot streak this weekend against the Washington Redskins.
3. Whoever had the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and the Jacksonville Jaguars winning in the same week should try their look with the lottery this week. Both teams got their first wins of the season. They’re both now 1-8 on the season, and are in great shape to receive a top 5 pick in the 2014 NFL draft. It’s been a tough year for all professional football teams in the state of Florida.
4. The Arizona Cardinals are looking like playoff contenders. They defeated the Houston Texans 27-24 to move to 5-4 on the season. I’m a believer in their defense, but I need to see more from their offense. They will look to move to 6-4 this weekend when they take on the one game winning streak Jaguars.
5. I’m not sure if the Saints the best team in the NFL, but I do know they have the best offense in the NFL (besides the Broncos). They embarrassed the Dallas Cowboys by defeating them 49-17. I’m definitely looking forward to them taking on the Seattle Seahawks in a couple of weeks.