1. The Colts look like the real deal defeating the NFC champs San Francisco 49ers 27-7. The Colts running game looks great with the 1-2punch in Ahmad Bradshaw and Trent Richardson. Bradshaw was the star back rushing for 95yards and a TD on 19 carries. Keep in mind Trent wasn’t used much in his first game as a Colt rushing for 39 yards and a td on 13 carries. That will change as the season goes on and he understands the playbook.
2. I think it’s safe to say the Jacksonville Jaguars is the worst team in the NFL. Yes they’re worse than the Cleveland Browns. The Jaguars lost to the Seattle Seahawks 45-17. The Jaguars will certainly be in the discussion for the 2014 NFL number 1 pick.
3. The Cowboys look like a real threat to win the NFC East. They defeated the St Louis Rams 31-7 on Sunday. If Romo doesn’t have his late season collapse we’re accustomed to seeing the Cowboys may finally make the playoffs for the first time since 2009.
4. The Browns aren’t tanking on the season. After the Trent Richardson trade everyone expected the Browns to tank the rest of the season to get a high draft pick so they can draft a Franchise Quarterback. But lead by backup QB Brian Hoyer they defeated the Minnesota Vikings on the road 31-27.
5. The Bears had a statement game Sunday night. Going on the road and defeating the Pittsburgh Steelers on a national televised game 40-23 . Bears defense forced five turnovers, and the Bears offensive line is keeping Jay Cutler up and not allowing him to get sacked early on. If this good play continues lookout.
6. I know I said five things but I’m making two execptions for the Manning brothers. This is the best regular season quarterback in NFL history and one of the greatest QBs of my time. There’s no stopping him as he put on another clinic against the Oakland Raiders last night passing for 3 TDS and defeating them 37-21. Peyton now has 12 tds on the season and he doesn’t look like he has any plans to slow down. The Philadelphia Eagles have a problem on their hands this Sunday when they fly to Denver to take on the Broncos.
Manning and the New York Giants fail to 0-3 on Sunday by getting embarrassed by the Carolina Panthers 31-0. The Giants are 0-3 for the first time since 1996. The Giants have several problems one problem is not protecting Eli Manning who’s tied for 2nd in the NFL in being sacked. Giants need to get their running game and defense in order. The Giants will look for their first win this weekend against the Kansas City Chiefs.